I realize this is pretty poor timing to be posting a cookie recipe during Lent, but I figure one can always stash it away for Easter. This is a recipe for a-mazing Chocolate Chip Cookies. I know Chocolate Chip Cookies can be a touchy subject- some like them crunchy, some prefer them chewy, others already have their ultimate fav recipe, but I feel it is my duty to share this golden recipe that my friend Mary gave to me (Similar recipe found here). Here goes:
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
2 sticks of butter
1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. Vanilla Instant Pudding (the proof of goodness is in the pudding!)
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 cups choc. chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees; sift together flour and baking soda & set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and the sugars.
3. Beat in the pudding mix until blended.
4. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
5. Blend in flour mixture.
6. Stir in choc. chips.
7. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 min.
*What I love about these is that they don’t spread out all over the pan during baking. :)
Enjoy! And visit Hannah for some great recipes, and linkup!