1. Not gonna lie, ever since I saw that Gap commercial with Audrey Hepburn a while back, I’ve been itching for a pair of cropped black pants. I picked these up at Old Navy and am loving them! Tim seemed amused at how much I like them, since I had vehemently sworn off Old Navy clothing in the past, BUT I believe in second chances. ;)
2. Canvas bins/ lined baskets- anything that holds toys or makes clutter disappear, and that also adds a bit of decor. Win, win!
3. I am more of a flip-flop wearer (than sandals), and this pair by Crocs is so comfortable! Please stick around, warm weather.
4. I first heard about Surfer Hair via a 5 favs post of Cari’s. My hair is fine and straight, so I love that this product adds some volume/ body/ texture- especially since my hair sees a curling iron *maybe* once a month.
5. One of Evie’s aunts sent her a travel pack of the Crayola Color Wonder markers + paper and it has been a hit in our house. Say it with me, “NO MESS!”. Whoever invented that LOVES parents.
Camp Patton has many more favorites to offer. Head on over!